Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainy Saturday

Good morning to everyone from Canada's wet capital...can't complain though as it has been a pretty nice summer. Of course I have spent more time away from here than ever working on our retirement property in the eastern townships of Quebec and zipping across the border into Maine for lobster! Today Marie and I are off to IKEA early before the crowds beat down the doors - is there really anything else to compare to that place? I'm sipping my first coffee of the morning as I write this and must thank Phil before I forget for his comments and support which I know he gives wholeheartedly! As this blog unfolds I intend to be fairly broad in my topics - from our present political situation (completely overshadowed by the circus south of us) through the gamut of music, sports, literature and, of course, the WORLD OF ART! I will be adding lots more photos of my work...here comes the sales pitch - offered at a very competitive price. Take time to comment on whatever you read or see and come back often as I will post everyday. Have a great day all my readers and visitors! gws