Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog updates


Hi again! If you haven't noticed I have added a few interesting sidebars to my blog which you might enjoy. One is Yahoo's Babel Fish which does an excellent job of translating my whole blog into one of any dozen or so languages - at least the French translation according to Marie seemed to be almost bang-on! For your enjoyment in the background when you arrive at the site you'll hear some very relaxing music - Canada's own Andre Gagnon presently but this will change weekly. Then there is the Feedjt Live Traffic Map which shows you and any other visitors location - just click and zoom in! And for those who care a clock of the local time here in Ottawa. Watch for new and interesting things in the coming weeks!! And again feel free to comment on anything you see or read. The picture above is another view of the Appalachians from our driveway, this past summer. Marie and I welcome all visitors so let me know when to expect you! gws