Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 21260 and counting


Today, September 26, 2008, is the beginning of the rest of my life - so far 21260 days of many happy memories. I have been lucky in so many ways that I won't even try to count them. So instead of listing the thousands of things that come to mind I would rather thank my lovely and loving wife Marie for standing behind me and pushing me to do things I didn't think I could the past 25 years. Then I would like to thank my three children Lara, Christina and Phil for putting up with me and loving me through all the ups and downs. And of course my own parents and family for being there, no matter what. Thanks Mom and Dad Steward, Lyn, Rich, Dee and Carolyn! I love you all! Welcome all to my very first blog and hopefully we can share our stories, photos, thoughts, plans and dreams. And of course I will post daily ramblings for all to read and comment on! So now we begin...gws