Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Dog

Santa Dog went for a hair cut this morning and was not too happy about travelling on the bus and metro. She will be staying at a dog sitter while we are away in Mexico and, as she sleeps most of the day, should be very easy on her new master. Hopefully she will be ready to deliver all those dog treats on Christmas day and not sleep in....
.
 

Our dining room is almost finished and with the addition of the new door the cold air from the spiral stairway to the basement should no longer intrude on our meals. We are all looking forward to the day when the renovations are finished. I am sure the cashiers at Rona's hardware store, Home Depot and Reno Depot will miss us sorely and I should really make a point to drop in now and then and say hi....


One more week till we head south for the holidays! I will post from Mexico and let you know how we are doing. Hmm... I must remember to pick up a Subcomandante Marcos T-shirt while I'm there...gws