Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cabin Renovations

                                                    

Fall has arrived in the northern woods and I spent three days there this past weekend alone enjoying the crisp nights, warm days and the beauty of the colours around me as I finished the interior of the cabin. I finally finished installing the rest of the t&g up to the peaks and framing the windows - and as you can see by the photos, am happy with the results.  Thank God for my little Honda genny!

                                           


                                    



                                                   I was up at 6am capturing the sunrise........
.



                     Listen!  the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
                 We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
                                                                                         - Humbert Wolfe

                                               Till next time, peace and love     gws