Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pump Up The Volume!

Today I am welcoming Lyn and Don back from their island getaway - St Maarten - down south. I hope they enjoyed the break from the cold weather of central Florida. But hey give me central Florida anyday! Our house/land hunting in Florida hasn't been overly successful yet but there are lots of properties available and I'm sure we'll find one as we have a couple of realtors in Hernando, Citrus and Sumter counties helping us now...I also finally figured out how to download videos from YouTube that I have come across and either find inspiring, funny or just totally strange. The one here was shown during one of my French classes last week. It is appropriate as there are some students in my class that get that glazed over look when I ask them a question in French. Enjoy it! **Put the music player to the right on pause first before playing the video!** And remember it's easy to scroll down to choose a song or you can just let it play. I have 135 songs on it, with 70 more to come...Stay tuned for more photos and videos coming soon. That's it for today - where words fail...music speaks! Have a great weekend! A bientot! gws