Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Changes


Good morning! I have made some changes in layout, font and colour schemes. Let me know if this is easy to read or not! As well I have a new playlist of some of my favourite songs that you can either listen to in sequence as you browse the site, or you may hit the play button to chose which one you want to hear! Looking forward to any feedback, positive or negative...Senators finally fired their coach but I don't think that will help this bunch of overpaid prima donnas, read Heatley and Spezza. The team I have supported for 39 years, the Vancouver Canucks, since acquiring Mats Sundin have lost all eight games, gone from a contender to a pretender and I'm pissed off. Maybe that is why Toronto could not win...A beautiful day here in Ottawa tho' a mite nippy but we aren't getting the snow that is promised for the Maritimes and I think I even smelled just a hint of March in the air when I walked to the grocery store this morning...hmmmm. Enjoy the pix of some flowers I took in Greece last year. Click on the image to see it in detail. I tried to concentrate on the flowers themselves rather than the ancient stone temples and sanctuaries they clung to - some of them so small many were lost and trampled upon in the overwhelming immensity of the ruins - the flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size... And if at all possible, take time to stop and smell whatever blooms you are lucky to find today. For those of you on Vancouver Island be very thankful! But for us here in Ottawa we can just dream...and wait! gws