Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Children

Thought I would post some pictures of the kids when they were younger and enjoying winter - all taken in Nova Scotia. At least they look like they are having fun. Winters there were not as brutal as here in Ottawa but I'm sure kids don't worry about the cold anyway. But how fast they grow. Thinking back now, even before I was married, I had a hundred theories about raising children but no children. Now, I have three children and no theories. Oh well! It felt like old man winter was on our doorstep this morning but the temperature has risen and it has turned out rather nice. Marie and I might be going to check on our property this weekend if the weather cooperates - the closer we get to November the more chance of snow. I bought new Goodyear Wranglers for the 4x4 so we should be ready for whatever comes our way... Last night we took in a play at the Ottawa Little Theatre called "The Perfect Wedding". It was hilarious and a nice change from the movies. We are lucky to be able to enjoy the local nightlife living downtown and within walking distance to every venue! Have a great week all! gws
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfHrl2HY8vPcifTkKr74ug-ZAifUiuG661IgCmvGx1NCrqqpz62VVb1VkpptFBDb4O5Ax1oAYL8R6sdL1HSerB1oj5yDOp99IPtXsMPtjrIgoUfgz1IZqVeyOnoMeZ1FqMctKH41zv4p4/s1600-h/tonkatoys.jpg">