Wednesday, July 1, 2015

1, 65, 148

 
The past two weeks we have celebrated William's first birthday, my 65th and today we raise a toast to the country that is the envy of the rest of the world, Canada. Happy 148th Canada !  gws
 
William and Grandpapa

William walking, one year old

Amy, budding musician

William, 1 year old, Montreal, 2015
Lara, Josh, me and William


Joshua & Jesse at William's birthday party
Amy and William
 
me, Fernanda and William


me and Amy, the mustachioed
Amy hitting piñata
Lara and Joshua, Montreal, 2015

Amy, Phil, Joshua and Fer
Christina and new beau Alex


Amy and Monica

Amy at local water park

I sure do William!

with Rocio, La Cage aux Sports


Marie, rock wall along our drive

relaxing on my 65th birthday at our swimming hole

wild iris

me and wife, Lac du Pass

Marie and lupins, Lac du Passe

celebrating my 65th in back yard. Cheers!