Friday, June 13, 2014

Spring 2014

I will start this post with some very good news - but news that hopefully I won't have to mention again. Earlier this month Joshua had to be admitted to the Children's Hospital in Montreal after choking on some meat at home. Jesse's fast reaction to get his fingers down Joshua's throat and pull it out was the difference and we all are thankful for his quick thinking. I cannot bear to think of anything happening to my dear sweet grandson...

        

June so far has been a nice month on the mountain and I have had time to finish staining the deck, solar array and started on the job of painting the metal stairs outside with black Tremclad. Next year I think I will go with green. Meanwhile I have been able to continue work on the master bathroom (grouting and caulking) and will soon have some photos to show the progress...




And also this past few weeks we have said goodbye to our two faithful friends...



Next week we are off to spend a few days with Phil, Fernanda and her parents who are arriving soon from Mexico to greet the arrival, on the 18th, of William. We are so very blessed and waiting eagerly for yet another special treasure to fill our lives...gws