Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 Year of the Ox






Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my family, all my readers, and to those around the world who are working for peace and harmony in the world. To our Canadian soldiers in Afghansitan I especially pray for a safe return home. God bless you all, have a peaceful holiday season and may something good happen to you! Remember, as we enter this new year - you can make a difference! (If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room). Be the change you want to see in the world! And may all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions! To all the others who support war, kill for pleasure and hate in the name of religion I say to you: stay away from Canada. You are not welcome here. Again to my family I love you all and wish you all the best. I'll be back online when I return from Florida at the end of December so until then, peace gws